Monash University International Student Services (MUISS)
The Monash University International Student Services (MUISS) committee would like to extend its heartfelt greetings to our fellow colleagues at the Monash University Malaysia. We hope to address the needs and concerns of the international students of our university. The MUISS committee would like to welcome all the international students and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.
What is MUISS?
The Monash University International Student Services (MUISS) was founded in 2005 as a representative of the Monash University international students.
A diversified international student body that represents/and governs the needs of the international student community of Monash University Malaysia which fosters the communication link between the international students and the administrative framework of the university.
The vision of MUISS is to foster a common identity between the myriad of nationalities, ethnicities and cultures within our university by respecting and recognizing them through cultural integration/assimilation and adaptation.
The responsibilities of MUISS include the following:
- Organizing diversified events that cater to ALL the students of Monash University Malaysia
- Looking after/understanding and catering to the needs and welfare of the international students of Monash University Malaysia
- Liaising with MUSA with regards to the allocation of funds to MUISS for their events and publications
- Fostering a cohesive bond with MUSA with regards to all aspects of both our organizations
- Publication of the Monash International Magazine (MIMA)